Resources for Goths of Color minipost
Hey Big Bats!
This blog is a resource for all and any backgrounds - even for you, immaterial sentient being. However, you might be like me and considered a wink non-traditional. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite links for the freaks among freaks:
Afropunk in all its glory.
gothiccharmschool on Goths of Color.
POCs in Goth/Punk/Alternative music Masterpost for a long list of bands.
“I am so goth I was born black” inspirational article on Coilhouse.
Black/African American Goths group on Facebook.
Color Me Goth no longer active, but this was a fab blog about a Goth of Color.
Beijing Punk documentary on Beijing’s underground scene during the year of the Olympics.
Goths of Color article on Morbid Outlook.
Goth.net Middle East/Russia/Europe forums.
Metal Archives - browse by country which covers a multitude of areas.
Goths of Color Beauty Tips guest post on Stripy Tights and Dark Delights.
Being a Black Goth…the Conundrum on Mooky Chick.
Blogs:
blacksheepgoths covers multiple ethnicities and underrepresented alternative folk.
proletariangothic collects images of underrepresented punks.
iamsogothiwasbornblack afro Goth blog.
darqueandlovely alternative multicultural images.
F*ck Yeah Black Goths images of black goths.
Most of the blogs cover a range of cultures, but I would love to hear your story as - or your experience with - a Goth of Color! Also, what are some of your favorite links?

Resources for Goths of Color minipost
Hey Big Bats!
This blog is a resource for all and any backgrounds - even for you, immaterial sentient being. However, you might be like me and considered a wink non-traditional. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite links for the freaks among freaks:
Blogs:
Most of the blogs cover a range of cultures, but I would love to hear your story as - or your experience with - a Goth of Color! Also, what are some of your favorite links?